Deadend/incomplete routes?

in Routes Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:45 am
by RVF927 Nick M | 5 Posts

I have found quite a few different airports that have routes out of them, but not into them. PAGA is the most recent I ran into for example. There are also airports that you get 'stuck at' after flying there, as there are no routes back out again. I know that we can fly from any airport, but I prefer to fly from my last location. That being said, is there a specific person to address these issues to? One more thing, how is it the major RVN hubs have almost zero flights in any aircraft I am currently qualified in? Bethel, Juneau, and Kodiak seem to be the only airports with the most departures.

Scroll up

RE: Deadend/incomplete routes?

in Routes Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:02 am
by RVF147 Cameron G - COO | 281 Posts

Apologies, first off, for the delay in responding. I have been out of town all week.
At the moment, there is a restructuring of the flights underway to correct the schedule to match the real-world schedule. I know there are routes missing and we plan to have them corrected soon.

Scroll up

in Routes Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:06 pm

OK, thanks! :-) I'm glad someone else is looking into it as well. I do have experience creating routes. Though I'm not sure what program you're using to do so, if there is anything I can do to help with the workload to input routes, let me know!

Scroll up

in Routes Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:05 am
by No name specified • ( Guest )

This is absolutely nothing new.
I reported it month ago. I was told to send a mail to one from the staff and then he would look into it (no names mentioned ok)
Nothing happened. Nothing changed, I didnt even get an answer from the staff member.

This VA is like that. Take what there is and shut up. If you ask something you´ll just get a totally empty answer. It actually looks like its a standard answer that has just been modified. Or at least the same things has been said many times.
At the moment I´m on standby to see if things changes. If not,...... The world is big

Scroll up

in Routes Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:11 pm
by RVF483 Dave M - OM | 234 Posts

To the "guest"-

Rather than pick the VA apart, why not just fly the routes that are available? There's only 3-4 guys trying to run this entire airline and all you can do is complain that there isn't a route to some airport that you want to fly to! What's wrong with the several hundred other routes that are there? Remain a "guest" and complain...that'll get you a long ways. Don't see you or hear you volunteering to help!! We have lives other than this VA and so do you. If this VA doesn't match up to your standards then resign! Like you said, the "World is Big".

I applaud Nick, he voiced a concern and then offered to help!

Dave - Operations Manager and a participant in 4 Virtual Airlines

Scroll up

in Routes Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:28 pm

Quote: RVF483 Dave M - OM wrote in post #5
To the "guest"-

Rather than pick the VA apart, why not just fly the routes that are available? There's only 3-4 guys trying to run this entire airline and all you can do is complain that there isn't a route to some airport that you want to fly to! What's wrong with the several hundred other routes that are there? Remain a "guest" and complain...that'll get you a long ways. Don't see you or hear you volunteering to help!! We have lives other than this VA and so do you. If this VA doesn't match up to your standards then resign! Like you said, the "World is Big".

I applaud Nick, he voiced a concern and then offered to help!

Dave - Operations Manager and a participant in 4 Virtual Airlines

Well said Dave!

Scroll up

in Routes Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:51 pm

Thank you Cameron....

Scroll up

in Routes Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:05 pm

For those being stranded at airports with no legs...please post your last flight city pairs and aircraft used (ex: PAUN-PASM using C208). This will help us locate what places to work on first. With over 600+ routes, we can only guess where you got stranded. Start making a list and post them down here for us to review. Please note that not all locations have direct return legs, as with most air carriers of this type of flight structure, however we will work with those who do provide details to see what can be arranged.
P.S.- I modified this "standard" statement to fit this post. :P

Scroll up

in Routes Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:37 pm

Thanks Cameron, that should help. You guys findum'...we'll try and fixum' All our routes were originally round trips. They have somehow gotten convoluted as we change / refine our name and flight schedules.

P.S. This post was also modified to fit the standard statement.

Last edited Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:39 pm | Scroll up

in Routes Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:31 pm

H61444A (PASM - MOU)
Equipment: C208
Issue: No flight out of MOU

There are 3 flights into PAGA in the PA-21, B19C & B19D from PAFA, and flights back out to PAFA but another flight out is is in the C208. Maybe an out and back flight from PAUN-PAGA in the 208, with a return leg back to PAUN.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 266 topics and 1087 posts.

0 members have been online today: