PRIEPs not showing in profile?

in kACARS Support Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:06 am
by ERR837 Nick M (deleted)

I've flown 4 or so flights using kAcars, and none of the flights are showing as 'Pending' in the PIREPS section of my profile. Do these all need to be approved before they show up at all? Did they log correctly?

Scroll up

RE: PRIEPs not showing in profile?

in kACARS Support Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:27 am

Below is the link via vatsim to verify the flights, just in case they didn't show up.

http://stats.vatsim.net/callsign_details...F927&id=1110855

Flights made were :
EWIDIT28 PADL-PAKN
EWIDIT29 PAKN-PAHO
EWIDIT30 PAHO-PANC
RVF7H808 PANC-PAVD

Scroll up

in kACARS Support Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:56 pm
by RVF147 Cameron G - COO | 281 Posts

Did you use xAcars to file these pireps? If so that is the reason. The pireps dont log well with the system so they may have disappeared....

Scroll up

in kACARS Support Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:29 am

I used the kAcars system to file. This is getting frustrating. I couldn't use smartcars/eracars because it didn't recognize my pilot location, and now can't use kAcars because it doesn't log the flights properly? I lost 5.5 hours. Can I be permitted to file my PIREPs manually via VATSIM?

Scroll up

in kACARS Support Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:29 pm

There should not be any errors with kAcars as it is perfectly functional. Smartcars has issues right now and the developer is working on them. I will credit you for the lost hours as I saw the link to vatsim, however we cannot use manual pireps with our system. Can you provide me with details as to your operating system and whick flight sim you are using? Also i noticed your forum callsign varies from your callsign in the VA (ERR927)...which are you using to login?

Scroll up

in kACARS Support Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:28 am

I am using Windows Vista 64 bit & FSX Deluxe. I have the most updated version of FSUIPC, so there is no problem with the software communicating to FSX. I am logging into kAcars using RVN927. I know it says 837 for the forums. I must have keyed it by accident when I registered. Also, When I log into kAcars, I noticed that there is no pilot information in the top header. See screenshot below:

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa265...zps5689834f.jpg

If kAcars is not communicating to the server with my log in information, maybe that is why the flights did not log; the system wouldn't know who to credit those flights to.

Scroll up

in kACARS Support Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:49 am

You are signing in with RVN....should be RVF like your callsign. Please verify correct callsign then advise if issues continue.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 266 topics and 1087 posts.

0 members have been online today: