KACARS

in kACARS Support Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:12 am
by No name specified • ( Guest )

I need the down load the one on site does not work. cannot fly without it. ERR752.

Scroll up

RE: KACARS

in kACARS Support Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:45 pm
by RVF147 Cameron G - COO | 281 Posts

ERR752-
We are working to fix the download link. In the meantime, please usre the SmartCars Acars tracking system until the kAcars gets running again. I will advise you when the link is fixed. Hopefully by Sunday afternoon. Thanks

Scroll up

in kACARS Support Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:57 pm

The kAcars Program link is fixed. It was also updated from 1.0.1.2 to 1.0.1.4 (new features including PA Announcements and more). Let us know of any issues.

Last edited Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:57 pm | Scroll up

in kACARS Support Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:04 am
by RVF483 Dave M - OM | 234 Posts

Hi Cameron-

I guess I have 2 issues...SMARTCARS downloads but all I find is the installer package and no way to put an ICON on my desktop in order to start SMARTCARS. KACARS downloads but is a MAN.flile and I have no program in which to open the MAN file. Probably has something to do with VISTA and my computer skills. Don't remember having these issues before. Got any sugggestions?

Scroll up

in kACARS Support Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:02 am

Dave-
The SmartCars should create a desktop icon automatically but ill look for the exe to give you for that. kAcars...never heard of a .man file....odd. Ill have to look into that in the next few days.

Scroll up

in kACARS Support Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:56 pm
by No name specified • ( Guest )

I need the complete download for Kacars .The smartcars no problem downloading just can't get log in need help ERR752.If anyone has the exec for Kacars please send to jbjcrook57@gmail.com.THXS.

Scroll up

in kACARS Support Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:03 pm

Well, I still can't get the KACARS or the Smartcars to work. SmartCars doesn't give me a desktop icon in which to log on (looks like the same problem wtih ERR752) so I can't fly and KACARS continues to give me a MAN.file which I have never seen before. Below is what I see when I attempt to open KACARS.

So, until this gets resolved I won't be making any flights. I post this only to see if this is universal to the community or just isolated to a few pilots. Keep up the great work Cameron...we know you're really busy...ERR483 Dave

Scroll up

in kACARS Support Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:36 am

The smartCars is still not working...Ill let everyone know when that gets fixed. Working on the code there. As for kAcars, it should be a .msi file, not .man. I updated the file on the server download for the kacars. see if you get a .msi file....if not let me know and ill send it via email. I see flights coming in using the kAcars so maybe its something ill need to help with. Hopefully the new download works for you Dave. Let me know! Thanks for the screenshot btw.

Scroll up

in kACARS Support Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:17 pm

Smart Cars is fully operational now. Contact me with any issues. Thanks for the patience guys!

Scroll up

in kACARS Support Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:51 pm

Glad to report that I'm back up and running. The links to Smartcars and KAcars worked this time around. Most everything involving ERA is running well for me...wow! Cameron...what a job you have done! I hope the community take the time to thank you - Dave

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 266 topics and 1087 posts.

0 members have been online today: