Type Rating PIREPS

in FLIGHT OPS Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:17 am
by RVF483 Dave M - OM | 234 Posts

The update system for the PIREPS on the USERS TYPE RATING progress is not working. What does this mean? It means the pilots are able to submit the checkflight practical flight but the system still shows "PIREP NOT SUBMITTED", even though the PIREP has been completed and approved. The developer should have this fixed my midday Wednesday, today.

The issue will be resolved and your progress is being recorded and is not lost. With every new program there are glitches...the first one is discovered and being tackled.

Thanks everyone...sorry for any inconvenience

Scroll up

RE: Type Rating PIREPS

in FLIGHT OPS Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:24 pm
by RVF147 Cameron G - COO | 281 Posts

Gents-
It has been resolved. The only catch....When you pass the written test and move on to the flights, you MUST add the flight to your bids THEN fly the route. I did it with and without adding it to my bids and only the one that I added shows up as submitted and accepted. Try that and let me know how it goes. Ill work on fixing the code but for now that is the only way for it to log correctly.
Apologize for any issues this may have caused.

Scroll up

in FLIGHT OPS Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:40 pm

I DID THAT...STILL SHOWS AS NOT BEING SUBMITTED....THAT'S ON ALL OF THEM...

DAVE

Scroll up

in FLIGHT OPS Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:40 pm

hmm...well that was the advise of the programmer. Ill relay that information. Apologies.

Scroll up

in FLIGHT OPS Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:30 pm

Just checked and my completed Type Rating flights have all been approved! Hope its the same for all!!

Scroll up

in FLIGHT OPS Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:41 pm

I went through last night and issued tests based on completed. For the record everyone...the GLITCH is 100% fixed. You may now check your type ratings and view the progress real-time updated. Once you have completed all tests please give us 24hrs to get the rating marked as completed (as some of us are busy at different times of the day. Thanks you everyone for your patience while I resolved this issue.

Scroll up

RE: Type Rating / Denied

in FLIGHT OPS Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:25 pm

One other possible glitch. I am not being allowed to take the test for the C-185 saying I do not have the necessary rank. I do. I posted this in case anyone else has encountered this problem.

Scroll up

in FLIGHT OPS Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:02 am

Quote: ERA483 Dave M OM/CPT wrote in post #7
One other possible glitch. I am not being allowed to take the test for the C-185 saying I do not have the necessary rank. I do. I posted this in case anyone else has encountered this problem.

Sorry Dave for the late response. Yes others are having this issue too. I have the request in with the developer and he should get back to me by the end of saturday with a response. Ill advise when he updates the module so it can be retested. Sorry for Glitch 2

Scroll up

in FLIGHT OPS Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:01 pm

Hey Cameron,

No big deal just...there are going to be a few problems but overall it looks pretty darn good to me. I've got other planes to fly...thanks to Ravn's diverse and hefty amount of routes and aircraft!

See Ya! Dave

Scroll up

in FLIGHT OPS Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:37 pm

Problem should be resolved. Please verify for me. Thanks.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 266 topics and 1087 posts.

0 members have been online today: