CJR-700

in Aircraft Sat May 17, 2014 12:57 pm
by RVF227 Brian R | 28 Posts

Ok just hit a hundred hours this week and been looking forward to flying the jets. What are my options? Can i use the CJR on less then 500 nm flights for the 737 or all 737 routes? An how bout the longer 1900 ones? can we sub the CJR an 737 on those??? Sorry for the jumble of Question just trying to see how this sounds..

ERR227-Brian

Scroll up

RE: CJR-700

in Aircraft Sat May 17, 2014 1:45 pm
by RVF147 Cameron G - COO | 281 Posts

The CRJ-700 will only be allowed on CRJ routes once they get added to the Alaska Airlines schedule. Currently I am adding routes so when I get to the CRJ routes Ill let you know but until then they wont be allowed to be used on any flights yet, sorry. 737s must be flown on the 737 routes. Once I finish the Alaska Airlines schedules, I will be adding more flights in the B1900 and other aircraft that will require extra skill to fly, including max distance and max payload.

I will advise everyone when the CRJ-700 Routes are ready.

Scroll up

in Aircraft Sat May 17, 2014 2:59 pm
by RVF483 Dave M - OM | 234 Posts

Thanks for that Cameron. I know how hard you are working on getting these Alaska Airline routes plugged in and ready for use. There are so many routes with so many different time tables it's baffling. Seasonal routes to seasonal locations depending upon the need. It just seems to go on and on..... The 737-400 routes you have already done are really fun to fly! Thanks again!

Scroll up

in Aircraft Sat May 17, 2014 7:04 pm
by RVF147 Cameron G - COO | 281 Posts

Quote: ERA483 Dave M OM/CPT wrote in post #3
Thanks for that Cameron. I know how hard you are working on getting these Alaska Airline routes plugged in and ready for use. There are so many routes with so many different time tables it's baffling. Seasonal routes to seasonal locations depending upon the need. It just seems to go on and on..... The 737-400 routes you have already done are really fun to fly! Thanks again!

Thanks Dave. I will have a majority of them added this week. Ill start posting new focus cities and their routes as I finish them.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 266 topics and 1087 posts.

0 members have been online today: