I have a recommendation For the ERA WINGS Fleet

in Aircraft Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:51 pm
by ERR503 David-Michael J (deleted)

Hello all i am a new member to this airline,but not to bush flying tho. I guess i will be just straight forward with it then. I would like to see a Twin otter (DHC-6 ) added to the fleet, The reason being it is one the best (in my book) twin turboprop bush planes out there,plus you can have a float one as well. I don't know the current financial state of our airline, But if could afford it that would be nice. I am aware i am a new pilot so i could see if i dont have a lot of say in the matter. But just thought it would be a great add on for our VA. I would really like to see what others have to say about the subject matter.Thanks

Scroll up

RE: I have a recommendation For the ERA WINGS Fleet

in Aircraft Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:04 pm
by RVF147 Cameron G - COO | 281 Posts

David-
We will take your suggestion into consideration and discuss the pros and cons. We currently have the Beaver and C206 Amphibian available. We do not have a twin but we can discuss and let you know our input. I too like the twin otter. Thanks for the suggestion!

Scroll up

in Aircraft Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:58 pm
by RVF483 Dave M - OM | 234 Posts

David- I would be in favor of the Twin Otter just as Cameron has also said. I have the 206 and of course the Beaver but the Otter would be a nice addition.
good to see some suggestions coming out of the forum!!

Dave

Scroll up

in Aircraft Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:03 pm
by ERR503 David-Michael J (deleted)

Well i am very glad yall like the idea. In the hands of a good pilot this aircraft is money making workhorse. Very good STOL aircraft.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 266 topics and 1087 posts.

0 members have been online today: