Staff Not Active Or ERACars not working?

in SmartCars/EraCars Support Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:20 am
by ERR097 Bjarni P (deleted)

So yesterday i completed about 5 flights, and still they are not counted on my profile, i can see them at the ERA website, but they don't Count on my profile. What is wrong?

Scroll up

RE: Staff Not Active Or ERACars not working?

in SmartCars/EraCars Support Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:37 pm
by ERR503 David-Michael J (deleted)

They have to be approved manually buy staff. I have the same from yesterday as well not check. They will get around to it some time.

Scroll up

in SmartCars/EraCars Support Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:45 pm
by RVF147 Cameron G - COO | 281 Posts

Sorry guys for the delay in pirep approvals. We are getting over 50 a day that need to be approved and it takes a while to go it throughout the day to get them approved. please allow up to 24 hours for approval although they may not take that long. We only have one person approving pireps at the moment due to other projects underway to expand the VA.

Scroll up

in SmartCars/EraCars Support Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:19 pm
by RVF483 Dave M - OM | 234 Posts

Gentlemen...I have been responsible for approving the PIREPS for some time now and as the community has grown, it has become harder and harder to keep up with the flights. Seeing that as being the case, ERA staff have approved 2 new Hub Managers who will be assisting me in checking your PIREPS. They will be handling those pilots assigned to their respective Hubs and questions regarding your PIREPS will be dealt with thru your Hub Manager. If you have no Hub Manager assigned to your Individual Hub, then you should continue to direct your questions to myself, ERR483 Dave Maze - Operation Manager or ERR147 Cameron Gleichman - COO. We'd be more than happy to address them. In the meantime, we are in a transition period so be patient. Your PIREPS have not disappeared and they will be checked. We will notifiy you of the new Hub Managers ASAP. For now, enjoy the journey! We are growing and there is much to see and do ahead of us and you are very much a part of this growth!

ERR483 Dave Maze - Operation Manager

Scroll up

in SmartCars/EraCars Support Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:10 pm

I understand what the staff is going through. I my self use to Run a VA and it takes a lot of time to do the day to day stuff and try to expand as well on top of that is a real burden for just a few people. I saw the openings for Hub managers, And was wanting to apply but i am a new pilot here. But i have a lot of experience with VA Financial i understand it is similar to VAFS PIERPS System. I guess i can wait the 3 months but in the mean time i would like to help out the VA ain way i could. I would think i would be a good addition to the Staff over here at ERA.

Scroll up

in SmartCars/EraCars Support Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:55 pm
by RVF483 Dave M - OM | 234 Posts

Thank you for your comments and your interest, David. We appreciate what you have to offer and it will be taken into consideration as we will need additional staff in the near future. Meanwhile keep flying and enjoy the diverse routes. We are excited at what we have coming in the future so hang tight....

Dave - OM

Scroll up

in SmartCars/EraCars Support Thu May 01, 2014 2:34 pm

Oh i cant wait to see what is what the future holds. And thanks Dave for that. Hopefully some day we can hop on teamspeak and do some flying together.

Scroll up

in SmartCars/EraCars Support Fri May 02, 2014 12:30 am
by RVF147 Cameron G - COO | 281 Posts

Quote: ERR503 David-Michael J wrote in post #5
I understand what the staff is going through. I my self use to Run a VA and it takes a lot of time to do the day to day stuff and try to expand as well on top of that is a real burden for just a few people. I saw the openings for Hub managers, And was wanting to apply but i am a new pilot here. But i have a lot of experience with VA Financial i understand it is similar to VAFS PIERPS System. I guess i can wait the 3 months but in the mean time i would like to help out the VA ain way i could. I would think i would be a good addition to the Staff over here at ERA.

Ah the VAFS system. I remember how fast we wanted to get away from that system. Too much busy work and not enough expansion capabilities. Our Pirep system is much easier to use. Glad to be away from VAFS?

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 266 topics and 1087 posts.

0 members have been online today: