Aleutians Era Wings Route?

in Routes Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:13 am
by RVF736 Daniel W - PAFA H.M. | 18 Posts

Any shot at some flights out to the Aleutians? Sand Point, Cold Bay, Dutch Harbor, Nikolski, Atka, and Adak are incredibly complex routes when figuring for fuel/weather scenarios. Would be great fun trying to dabble in that mess... I'll admit, I'm biased as I'm from Nikolski. But it would be great fun, and wouldn't take a whole lot of effort to add the diversity. Thoughts? Era Wings already has branched out down the panhandle with great success... It's only natural to want to shoot the back door approach into Dutch Harbor to see if the greenies have what it takes to make it the first go at it, with min fuel.

Scroll up

RE: Aleutians Era Wings Route?

in Routes Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:47 pm
by RVF147 Cameron G - COO | 281 Posts

If you have route suggestions, please email me some routes you would like to see along with the aircraft you wish to fly on them and ill get them organized and added, provided they meet our approval. We always strive to meet Era pilot requests if the are able to met. We can certainly add routes to that section.
Please email me(coo@eravirtualairways.com), if able, or post here and I will see what i can help you with.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 266 topics and 1087 posts.

0 members have been online today: