Joining ERA Virtual

in INTERESTED IN JOINING? Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:55 pm
by Jack

Hello,

I'm interested in joining your VA. What are you requirements and where can I find an applicatioin ?

Thanks,

Jack

Scroll up

RE: Joining ERA Virtual

in INTERESTED IN JOINING? Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:01 pm
by RVF875 Bill M. CEO | 84 Posts

Hello Jack, Just follow the link below then find "APPLY" and that will get you to the application. We will be watching for your app.

EDIT: Jack we have had this befor and I believe it had to do with the captha code. Make sure all in the code are no caps when entering the code shown and see how that works.

Bill

"KEEP THE DIRTY SIDE DOWN"

Last edited Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:33 am | Scroll up

in INTERESTED IN JOINING? Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:34 am
by Jack

Bill, I get an error message when I try to submit the app. I'm not sure what the problem is but I suspect it has to do with the question of whether I fly with another ERA. I don't, although I do fly with another virtual.

Your thoughts ?

Jack

Scroll up

in INTERESTED IN JOINING? Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:23 am
by RVF875 Bill M. CEO | 84 Posts

Jack, I will look into the error when I get home from work. Sorry for the delay. If it something that may take time maybe we will approve a general email app by answering the questions off the app into email and I can provide our Admin email if needed.

Bill

"KEEP THE DIRTY SIDE DOWN"

Scroll up

in INTERESTED IN JOINING? Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:28 pm
by No name specified • ( Guest )

Sounds like a plan , Bill.

Scroll up

in INTERESTED IN JOINING? Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:03 am
by ERA707_ Cliff P (deleted)

EDIT: Jack we have had this befor and I believe it had to do with the captha code.

I had this problem when i applied ... had to keep trying them till one click right ... they are a pain in the butt .... i have the prob on most sites them ... gave in on a few sites

Scroll up

in INTERESTED IN JOINING? Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:48 am
by HopefulyRVF498

Good morning everyone,

I just recently got back on Vatsim (Since HS) and have always wanted to join a VA. I have been trying to apply this morning and not real sure if it has been going through successfully or not. Is there a confirmation, that lets the applicant know whether or not their application was submitted successfully? Apologize if it DID go through and you got 3 applications.

Scroll up

in INTERESTED IN JOINING? Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:18 am
by RVF147 Cameron G - COO | 281 Posts

Hello. The typical time for approval is 24-48hrs depending on staff busy levels. We will review your application and you will receive an email with login details.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 266 topics and 1087 posts.

0 members have been online today: