Trying to find the tutorials. Am I looking in the wrong place?

in Tutorials Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:15 pm
by RVF879 John E | 1 Post

Hello.
I have been having a very difficult time finding tutorials, training materials, etc.
I have completed several flights (PANC-PAEN/PAEN-PANC/PAOM-PAUN/PAUN-HAY/HAY-PAUN/PAUN-AOM) without my PIREPS recording. I have referenced another VA's instruction manual as directed and I am still unable to submit a PIREP. I was instructed to follow the "tutorial" located here in the forums and have been unable to locate them.
Also:
I attempted to download the FSCopt/FSInn software, but the link appears to be broken. I get a "404" error when attempting to access them.
I am spending more time searching for downloads and training material than I am actually flying.
I could use some help here..
Respectfully

Scroll up

RE: Trying to find the tutorials. Am I looking in the wrong place?

in Tutorials Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:03 am
by RVF483 Dave M - OM | 234 Posts

Hi John,

I sent you some information to help you get started via email. What I don't know is rather or not its an issue with the PIREP reporting system you're using or a FSUIPC / FSCopilot issue. Have you looked in this forum under General Support and followed the instructions for installing KAcars?

[TUTORIAL] Getting Started with kAcars

Were you able to follow the tutorial on the proper installation of FSUIPC / FSINN using Buffalo Airways guide?

Hang in there...we'll get you up and flying..

Dave - OM

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 266 topics and 1087 posts.

0 members have been online today: