From Africa to Alaska

in WELCOME ABOARD Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:16 am
by RVF878 Jens W | 2 Posts

Hi guys
Just a few words about me.
I am living and working in Africa since 2005 and I am missing the snow soooo much. That's why I decided to get some "virtual" snow by flying in Alaska. I love bush flying. I am flying frequently with a bush plane in real world here in Africa. I like the challenging weather in Alaska. Just like Africa only a bit colder

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the plane. A perfect landing is when you can use the plane again."

Cheers, Jens

Scroll up

RE: From Africa to Alaska

in WELCOME ABOARD Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:50 am
by RVF147 Cameron G - COO | 281 Posts

Welcome to Era Virtual AIrways. We are happy to have you on board! If you have any questions or comments, feel free to send them our way. We hope to meet all your expectations for the best Era Alaska Based Virtual Airline.
-Cameron G COO/CRO

Scroll up

in WELCOME ABOARD Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:17 am
by RVF483 Dave M - OM | 234 Posts

Hello Jens-

I too would like to welcome you to ERA! Glad to have you with us! And you should have plenty of snow, ice, and low vis to test your flying skills as it's now winter time in Alaska! The flights in and around the McKinley Range are always a challenge! Have fun!

Dave - OM

Scroll up

in WELCOME ABOARD Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:07 am
by RVF878 Jens W | 2 Posts

Thanks. Looking forward to it! Will help me in practicing my XWind landings and t/offs.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 266 topics and 1087 posts.

0 members have been online today: